1. Who plays Dr House in the TV show of the same name?
2. Epernay is a town in which French wine-making region?
3. What is name of the lead character in the book, “The Hobbit”?
4. Which legendary, musical road ran from Chicago to Santa Monica in California?
5. Mexican painter Diego Rivera was married to another painter. Who?
6. Which city was the original game of Monopoly based on?
7. Who was on the cover of the first edition of Playboy in 1953?
8. David Byrne is lead singer of which group?
9. Dante’s Inferno, how many circles does Hell have?
9. In children’s literature, Christopher Robin has a toy bear – what is his name?
10. What is Batman’s butler called?
11. In Samuel Beckett’s famous play what are Vladimir & Estragon doing?
12. By which name is Allen Konigsberg better known?
13. In which year did Tango singer Carlos Gardel die?
14. Only one word in the English language begins and ends with the letters “und”. What is it?
15. Which Scorcese film starring Robert de Niro is based on the life of boxer Jake La Motta?
1. Hugh Laurie
3. Bilbo Baggins
4. Route 66
5. Frida Kahlo
6. Atlantic City
7. Marilyn Monroe
8. Talking Heads
10. Winnie The Pooh
12. Woody Allen
15. Raging Bull