1. Who wrote the Lord of the Rings trilogy?
2. Which of the 4 Beatles was the eldest?
3. In the Pixar film UP, what type of animal is Doug?
4. In which year was Nestor Kirchner elected President of Argentina?
5. In art, what is a triptych?
6. To within 50km what is the length of Ruta Nacional 3 which links Buenos Aires to Ushuaia?
7. Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh were the heroes of which action film series?
8. What is the capital of Nicaragua?
9. Which country is the current holder of the Rugby World Cup?
10. In cooking, if something is described as all’arrabiata, what does that mean?
Each answer is a number 1-10. No number is repeated.
1. How many times has Argentina won the World Cup?
2. How many events are there in the Heptathlon?
3. Which number is considered lucky in Chinese and other Asian cultures?
4. How many wives does South African President Jacob Zuma have?
5. What is the atomic number of Hydrogen?
6. How many years is the standard term of a US Senator?
7. How many legs does the typical starfish have?
8. How many Provinces does Canada have?
9. How many human blood groups are there?
10. How many lives is a cat said to have?
1. How is singer Paul Hewson better known?
2. Buenos Aires is situated on latitude 34.5S. Which of the following cities is situated on 34.5N? Osaka, Japan; New York, USA (40.7); Rome, Italy (41.9)?
3. Who is the current Secretary General of the UN?
4. How old was Eva Peron when she died in 1952?
5. Which science fiction film was based on Philip K Dick’s short story Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
6. Where is the tallest building in the world?
7. Which is the 2nd highest mountain in the world?
8. Part of an internet address, what does HTTP stand for?
9. If you fly into O’Hare International airport, which city are you in?
10. The Straits of Gibraltar separate which 2 countries?