1. In which film does the boat Orca feature?
2. Who wrote “The Old Man & The Sea”?
3. For which newspaper does Spiderman Peter Parker work?
4. Which of the four Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles would come first alphabetically?
5. Which song begins with the line, “I was born in a cross-fire hurricane”?
6. How is singer Stefani Germanotta better known?
7. In the film, what is the Big Lebowksi’s favourite drink?
8. Name the cartoon based musical group started by Blur singer Damon Albarn
9. What structure can be found in the middle of the Plaza Naciones Unidas in Buenos Aires?
10. From which planet does Superman come from?
11. What colour T-shirt and shorts does Bart Simpson (usually) wear? (half for each)
12. True or False, In Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet, Juliet is 15 years old when she dies?
13. The Nobel Prize for Literature has been awarded 4 times to a writer from a South American country – name 2 of them.
14. What is the superhero alter-ego of businessman Tony Stark?
15. Vincent Vega & Jules Winfield are hitmen featured in which classic mid-90s film?
2. Ernest Hemingway
3. Daily Bugle
5. Jumpin’ Jack Flask
6. Lady Gaga
7. White Russian
9. Floralis Generica
11. Red & Blue
13. Gabriela Mistral, Mario Vargas Llosa, Pablo Neruda, Gabriel García Márquez
14. Iron Man
15. Pulp Fiction