10 trivia questions to test your festive general knowledge!
1. Which famous comic actor died on Christmas Day in 1977?
2. Christmas Island in the Indian Ocean is a territory of which country?
3. The Grinch stole Christmas – what colour is he?
4. In which fictional land is it “always Winter, never Christmas”?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of Santa’s reindeer; Dancer, Dasher, Duster or Donner?
6. In which country is it believed a character called Krampus travels with Father Christmas punishing naughty children?
7. In which language does Milad Majid mean Merry Christmas?
8. True or False, in the 17th Century the British Parliament made celebrating Christmas an illegal act?
9. The evening of 5th January, marking the end of Christmas is also known as what?
10. Which actor played Scrooge in the Muppet Christmas Carol?
1. Charlie Chaplin
6. Austria (accept Germany)
9. Twelfth Night
10. Michael Caine